Just mentioning the Monterey Peninsula conjures up images of golf on some of the most prestigious and challenging courses in the world. Each major city has a course or two, making tee times easy to get for the most part. There are courses that appeal to golfers of every playing level, and the fact that most of them offer spectacular views of the natural scenic wonders of the area make pass the golf a great way to time on the peninsula. Out Junior golfers are an important part of our golf community.
The AT&T Pebble Beach Junior Golf Association is a local non-profit organization created in 1988 to introduce the game of golf to young people between the ages of 7 and 17 who live and attend school on the Monterey Peninsula.
- Carmel Valley Ranch Luxury golf course. Beautiful location. One Old Ranch Road Carmel, CA 93923(831) 626-2510 http://www.cvrgolf.com/
- Reciprocal with other private clubs. Guest Fee: $65-$105. Cart Fee: $32.
- Laguna Seca Golf Ranch 10520 York Rd Monterey, California 93940 Phone: 831.373.3701 Fax: 831.373.3899 email@example.com http://www.lagunasecagolf.com Public, 18 holes. Green Fees: $35-$60. Cart Fee: $36.
- Monterey Pines Golf Course 1250 Garden Rd Monterey, California 93940 Phone: 831.656.2167 http://www.montereypinesgolf.com Public, 18 holes. Green Fees: $7-$24. Cart Fee: $20.
- Pacific Grove Golf Links Mike Leach 77 Asilomar Blvd Pacific Grove, California 93950 Phone: 831.648.5777 http://www.ci.pg.ca.us/golf/default.htm Municipal, 18 holes. Green Fees Mon - Thurs: $35.00 Fri - Sun (Holidays): $40Cart Fee: $30
- Pebble Beach Golf Links 17-Mile Dr Pebble Beach, California 93953 Phone: 831.624.3811 http://www.pebblebeach.com Resort, 18 holes. Public play accepted. Guest Fees: $380-$405, includes cart for resort guests. Cart fee for non-resort guests: $25.
- Poppy Hills Golf Course 3200 Lopez Rd Pebble Beach, California 93953 Phone: 831.622.8239 http://www.poppyhillsgolf.com Public, 18 holes. Green Fees: $50-$130. Cart Fee: $30.
- The Golf Club at Quail Lodge 8000 Valley Greens Dr Carmel , California 93923 Phone: 831.620.8808 http://www.quaillodge.com Resort/Private, 18 holes. Members and guests only. Reciprocal with other private clubs. Guest Fees: $70-$185, includes cart.
- Fees: $145-$265. Cart Fee: $50.
- The Links at Spanish Bay 2700 17-Mile Dr Pebble Beach, California 93953 Phone: 831.647.7495 http://www.pebblebeach.com Resort, 18 holes. Public play accepted. Guest Fees: $215. Cart Fee: $25.